A VNO License allows you to setup a cost-efficient internet service centre. At this centre, you’ll be able to provide internet to your subscribers without a lot of hardware.
As everything is done via a virtual network, you won’t be responsible for the network, hardware or other infrastructural requirement. All you need to take care of are customer’s trust, control over downtime and better services.
How does one get the VNO License online? What is the UL VNO ISP fees that you need to pay to obtain it? In this article, we are going to dive deep into these topics to get you the answers you deserve.
Pre-requisites of getting the UL VNO License
Being prepared is a big part of the answer to the question: how to get VNO License. As you must already know that providing internet is big business. It’s not one that everyone can undertake and even if they do, it’s hard to maintain.
While the Virtual Network Operator has removed much hardware load from the business, doesn’t mean that the terms and conditions under which the licenses are issued are changed much.
Read More: Semrush Black Friday Deals
That’s why, following are pre-requirements you need to meet before applying for the license:
- Good knowledge of the VNO infrastructure: When you file the VNO license application, sooner or later you’ll have to sign the agreement. It’s always better if you understand the terms of that agreement.
- An incorporated company: Only a company is allowed to file the application of VNO license online.
- Financial stability: While a startup can opt for a VNO license, that doesn’t mean that he or she can run this business without money. Know that you need the financial stability to back your business of providing internet services.
Procedure to get VNO License in India
Let’s now discuss the answer to how to apply VNO License in India? As you already know, for VNO license, applying online is an option. But that doesn’t mean it is a one step process.
- First, you’d need to incorporate your VNO business as a company.
- Then, you’d need to file the online application for the VNO license.
- Following are the documents you need to submit with your application:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- List of company directors
- Net worth certificate
- Shareholder details
- Type of VNO you want to start
- Once the DOT accepts your application, they will send you a Letter of intent.
- After receiving the letter of intent, you’ll have to pay the UL VNO entry fees within the deadline specified in that letter.
- Afterwards, you’ll get VNO License agreement that you have to sign along with the DOT.
Here is everything about the VNO license that you need to know. If you have any more queries about VNO ISP, the ISP procedure or the license agreement, contact our experts.
We can help you in setting up your internet centre on time. Just bear in mind that all the steps we provide you have to follow to the tee. Get Help for Ayush license and save energy.
Here is everything you need to know about the VNO License. If you think what’s provided here is not enough, call us. Our VNO license experts will give you rest of the information.