There are many tools used to do photo editing in Photoshop. Today we will provide you with information about the Brush tool in Photoshop. About which we are telling one by one in our post so that you can understand all these tools very well. If you do not know how to use anyone moment, then you can ask by commenting in any of our posts, we will reply to your comment immediately.
How to use the Brush tool in Photoshop – Brush is used a lot, because there are many types of brushes in it, when masking a photo, a brush is used. If the rubber is to be used, it is like a brush. Even if you had to use a clone stamp, it would have been like a brush.
How to Use the Brush Tool in Photoshop
But before using it, it has some special shortcuts, keep that in mind. By which the date of your work will be fast and you will be able to do photo editing quickly. Click on the option of brush, now if you want to increase or decrease the size of the Brush tool in Photoshop, then its KEY
( [ ) The more times you press, the more the size of the brush will decrease
( ] ) The number of times you press the brush size will increase
( , ) to pick up the next brush.
( . ) To pick up the back brush.
- Now you have the option of brush presets above, clicking on it as soon as you click on presets ( No.1) a new window will open ( No.2 ) where you will see all the brushes
- You can select any brush by clicking on it. No. 3 When you use the Brush tool in Photoshop
- So how much dark or light you want to show it, you can do more or less than Opacity, if Opacity is 100% then the brush looks completely dark and if it is less than 100% then it will look less accordingly.
- If you have to set more brushes than this, then by pressing the “F5” button from your keyboard, all the settings of the brush will come in front of you, along with the number of brushes they will also come.
With this setting, you can change the angle of the brush, directly increase the size, and press the “F5” key again to hide this box.
As far as its setting is done, now it is your turn to use it when you use it. It will use the Foreground Color as I told you in the basic Photoshop information. So the color you like is selected in the Foreground color Do.
- As shown in the photo, you can use the brush by changing the color with the No.1 foreground option.
- Or by pressing “F6” from the keyboard. The color can also be changed with the option of swatches.
Brush tool in Photoshop
This was absolutely basic information about the Brush. The brush is used a lot in Photoshop, you can take photoshop classes near me. By learning a photoshop course you can enhance your skills in photoshop and become an expert. Graphic design institute Delhi provides you with the best courses and helps you to make a career in this field…It is used not only to fill color in the photo but there are many other tools with which it can be used as well. Such as Masking, Blending, etc.
That is why you will have to give more importance to the Brush tool in Photoshop and use it more than other tools. The more you use the Brush. The more editing you will be able to do with the help of this stool. So use the Brush tool as much as possible, try editing different photos and use it in different ways.
Also Read: What are Best Video Editing Courses
So it was about the Brush tool. If you want to know anything more about this, then you can ask by commenting below. If you like this information then comment below and share it. I hope you liked this post, please share it with your friends on social media platforms.