Data confidentiality is a priority for everyone. The data stored on your computer system is valuable to you. Password-protecting sensitive data helps users to protect their information. E-mail messages, in particular, are very important to users because they contain sensitive information about business and personal life. People assign passwords to specially assigned files to protect data confidentiality and protect files from unauthorized access.
Users keep the password to their PST files as the PST file is one of the most important files that keep all your information. The personal storage Table or PST files is the file that is been supported by the MS Outlook email client.
In this blog, we will be going to know about the recovery of the lengthy Outlook PST password.
Firstly, know how to recover Lengthy PST Password?
Your Windows profile can become severely corrupted due to system crashes and errors. Once the system is restored, the Windows profile may be lost and the Outlook PST file may not be available. Or, when transferring personal information such as email messages and contacts from the PST file to the new profile, he may get the error message “The password is incorrect”. If you add more files to increase the size of the PST file, you will also receive an error message.
There are many rescue solutions for PST password recovery. These recovery solutions efficiently recover passwords from Outlook pst of any length with the option to save passwords.
Methods to recover the PST password
There is a manual as well as a professional method for the recovery of the PST password. We will be knowing about both of these methods.
Using the ‘pst19upg.exe’
Users can upgrade their PST files by using the pst19upg.exe. The method upgrades your PST file. And thus, a user can remove the password from it. Let us have a look at these steps;
- First, close the Microsoft Outlook application.
- Now you will see the location of the scanpst.exe tool that comes as a pre-installed utility with MS Outlook. scanpst.exe is located here:
Microsoft Outlook 2002 and XP:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MAPI\\scanpst.exe
Microsoft Outlook 2000:
C:\Program Files \Common Files \System\MAPI\ \NT\scanpst.exe
For Microsoft Outlook 97/98:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Windows Messaging\scanpst.exe
- Launch it and click “Repair”.
Note: Make a backup copy of the PST file before starting this process.
- Open a CMD prompt. To open a command prompt, click the Start window key > Run or press the Window key + R.
- Copy the path of the PST file to the Command Prompt.
- This will generate his PST file named “abc.psx”. abc is the file name.
- Rename this PST file to the old PST file.
- At the command prompt, type pst19upg.exe -newfilename.psx and enter.
- If all goes well, you will have a PST file without a password.
- Finally, run scanpst
These steps have to be followed by a user for the recovery of the password from the PST files online.
Professional method of recovering the password
The recovery of the password from the PST files can easily be followed by using the advanced Recover Lengthy PST Password Tool. This advanced app is a great solution for users who needs to carry a convenient recovery of PST files. This tool supports both UNICODE and ANSI language PST files. Effortless and efficient PST file recovery is done. The user will not face any problems while restoring Outlook PST files. With this app, a user can easily recover her PST file password. Moreover, users can follow the password recovery process without any problem. Users do not need to install the MS Outlook application to recover PST files.
Working on the tool
For recovering your Outlook files using this Outlook Password Recovery tool easily follow the below provided steps:
- Download the Softaken Outlook Password Recovery Tool from your Windows Operating System
- Launch the app
- Enter the Outlook PST files you want to recover
- Choose to delete the password for that Outlook PST file or reset the password.
- Click the “Process” button
These steps can be easily processed by any user without facing any hurdles. No obligations are faced by the users while going through these steps.
More information about the app
The PST Password Recovery app helps users easily recover all kinds of passwords. The application also has great compatibility, so users can use this tool on any Windows operating system. Apart from that, the application provides users with an advanced user-friendly interface so that all users can recover Outlook PST files. There are many reasons for a user to choose this advanced solution. Here are the reasons why:
- The app provides a convenient platform for all the users
- Great Graphical User Interface that helps even a novice user to follow the recovery task
- This advanced solution can be used in any of the Windows Operating System
- Instant recovery of the Password is followed
- Users do not need to download any other app for the recovery task
- The steps are convenient to follow
- Great features are provided to the users for an easy recovery of the PST files
- Bulk recovery of the files can take place
- There is no need for the installation of the MS Outlook email client
- A selective conversion takes place every single time
These are some of the reasons for the recovery of the password from the PST file.
Learn how to recover the password from the PST file by following this blog. The blog provides all the necessary information about the recovery task. It is all up to the users to select their choice method for carrying the recovery of the password from the PST files. The recovery of the PST file is convenient while using the professional or using PST Password Recovery Tool. Users can do their choice method to recover the password from their PST file.