How to Fix Apple ID Verification Failed?
At times, there might be issues you would encounter during the verification of apple id.
These Methods will help you to fix Apple Id Verification Failed issue.
Causes of Apple Id Verification Failed Issues:
Reason 1: Poor Internet Connection.
Reason 2: Inaccurate Apple ID and Password
4 Methods to Fix Apple ID Verification Failed Unknown Error:
Method 1: Update Time and Date:
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time.
- Turn on the toggle Set Automatically, and make sure you have chosen the right time zone.
Method #2 Sign Out from iTunes & App Store:
- Launch the Settings app, and open iTunes & App Stores (even if you have a problem while signing in iCloud.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top, and a pop-up window will appear.
- Choose sign out from that window.
- Once it sings you out, sign back in.
Now, go to iCloud and try signing in again.
Method # 3 Log out and Log into Your Wi-Fi:
If the previous method didn’t solve your problem, try this one.
- Go to Settings > Wi–Fi.
- Tap the info button next to your Wi-Fi network, and tap on
- Select Forget when prompted to confirm your action.
- Now turn off your Wi–Fi, wait a couple of seconds, and turn it back on.
- When the Wi-Fi networks show up, tap on the same network
- Type the Wi–Fi password (if required), and log in
After you finish with these steps, go back to iCloud and try signing in again.
Method #4 Change Your Apple ID Password:
- Go to the Apple ID website (appleid.apple.com).
- Click on Manage your Apple ID and sign in with your account.
- Now, enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Click on Password and Security located in the left menu.
- Answer your security questions to verify your identity. (You can also enter the code that Apple sends to your mobile device.)
- Now, click Change Password, and a new page will open up.
- Enter your current (old) password, and choose a new one. (You will need to type the new password twice to verify.)
- Once the page accepts it, you will need to update it on all your iDevices.
Now you should be able to log into your iCloud using any iDevice.