In today’s era, with the rapid growth in the electronic media and entertainment industry, video editing is becoming a very good option for a career. Due to the growing TV Channels and Entertainment Industry day by day, the need for a Video Editor is increasing very fast in today’s time.
Video editing can be progressed very fast in the career. The job of a Video Editor is to make bad visuals good. Without Video Editor, neither good TV Shows can be made nor any Film Advertising, etc. in today’s time. The main job of the Video Editor is to make Films or Shows decisive by editing Soundtracks and Videos.
Types of Video Editing
There are two types of Video Editing Linear and Nonlinear. In Linear Editing, the necessary parts are copied from one tape to another. Whereas in non-linear or digital editing, on-screen editing is done with the help of computer technology. Digital editing is very simple and flexible, it also saves money over time. In today’s time, this method of video editing is used.
Educational Qualification to become a Video Editor
There is no specific educational qualification required to make a career in video editing. Anyone can enter the field of video editing with a lot of creativity and a lot of imagination. However, to be able to work in a good organization and stand ahead of other candidates, you have to work a little harder.
- In the course of video editing, admission can be take only after the 12th. Degree, diplomas,s and short-term courses are available in this field.
- If you want to work on any TV channel then graduation is mandatory for this. Today many private institutes are conducting video editing course in delhi …
- If you do a course from a good institute, you can get a job in campus placement only. The fee for this course varies from institute to institute.
Video editing course fee
For the course of video editing, different institutes have different fees according to the course. The fee for a short-term course can be around 40000 to 50000.
How to become a video editor?
If you want to become a good video editor then you have to follow the steps given below.
- Step 1
To become a video editor, after passing 12th class conveniently in the relevant subjects, the aspirant can take admission in a certificate course or diploma course of a duration of 1 or 2 years or UG course of 1 to 3 years or UG course of 3 years. is such as –
- A Certificate Course in Video Editing
- An Certificate Course in Digital Editing
- The Certificate Course in Non-linear Editing
- Also Do a Certificate Course in Professional Video Editing with Avid Media Composer
- Choose Certificate Course in Professional Video Editing with Final Cut Pro
- A Diploma in Film Editing
- The Diploma in Video Editing
- Diploma in Video Editing and Sound Recording
- B.A.(Video Editing and Videography)
- Step 2
After completing one or more of these courses of varying duration where one has to go through all the major aspects of the video editing field, aspirants can join the media and film industry at High Note. However, candidates with a UG degree in any stream can do PG courses of 1 or 2 years to join the relevant field viz.
Post Graduate Courses
- The Post Graduate Diploma Course in Editing
- Post Graduate Certificate Course in Video Editing
- Choose Post Graduate Diploma in Post Production (Editing)
- M.A (Video Editing and Videography)
Video editor career prospects
The job prospects in video editing as a field are increasing at a fast pace with the demand for good and technically sound video editors. What is more encouraging about this career is that the demand is not limit to a particular segment, rather the work has diversified from the design of art to the production of videography.
- Professional video editors can find placements in television centers, news channels, the film and music video industries, advertising agencies, multimedia, and web design companies, and Internet portals, to name a few.
- The emergence of a new domain in the field of video editing i.e. Thus a good video editor can access the world job market in the best digital marketing course in rohini and do many types of video editing like online video editing, offline video editing especially image cleanup and color correction to name a few and that too at its own convenience. According to.
Also Read: What are Best Video Editing Courses
Video editor Salary
The video editor’s salary is very good. With the increase in audio-visual media in every field of mass media like TV, movies and all internet web video editors are in high demand nowadays. Video editor initially gets 20,000 to 25,000 per month. After gaining some experience in this, he can earn 50,000 to 100000 per month and more.